t: +44 (0)20 8421 9102
We are seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organisation and will collaborate with the Executive Management and Directors to analyse all departments finances. Knowledge of construction industry is desirable.
- Supervision of the accounts assistant and the department.
- Bookkeeping – High level management of the day to day accounting activity in Sage.
- Cash flow – Liaise with Directors regarding the incoming and outgoing funds.
- Sales Ledger – Dealing with contract managers, operation managers and directors to prepare sales invoices and manage credit.
- Managing and paying expenses
- Working alongside the Developments Manager & Directors to review all invoices and ensure the correct funds are drawn down from the banks.
- Calculate and send out all Ground Rent invoices
- Send out service charge invoices and produce yearly SC accounts
- Deal with some aspects of Legal matters.
- Credit card reconciliation
- Sending out quarterly rent invoices for properties owned by the company
- Keep a retention reconciliation for each project and ensure retentions are paid once agreed by the Developments Manager and Directors
- Assist the Management accountant with any audit related queries across 26 companies
- Have construction Industry Scheme (CIS) knowledge