t: +44 (0)20 8421 9102
We are looking to source an ambitious Finance Manager to join our team on a permanent and full time basis. The role will involve taking responsibility for the day to day accounting and reporting the financial position of the company and developments as required.
- Supervising the internal accounting team.
- Bookkeeping – High level management of the day to day accounting activity in Sage.
- Cash flow – Liaise with Directors regarding the incoming and outgoing funds.
- Sales Ledger – Dealing with contract managers, operation managers and directors to prepare sales invoices and manage credit.
- Managing and paying expenses
- Working alongside the Developments Manager & Directors to review all invoices and ensure the correct funds are drawn down from the banks. Ensure each project payment is authorised in a timely manner.
- Calculate and send out all Ground Rent invoices
- Send out service charge invoices and produce yearly accounts
- Deal with some aspects of HR and Legal matters
- Credit card reconciliation
- Sending out quarterly rent invoices for properties owned by the company
- Keep a retention reconciliation for each project and ensure retentions are paid once agreed by the Developments Manager and Directors
- Assistant the Management accountant with any audit related queries across 19 companies
- Have construction Industry Scheme (CIS) knowledge